Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I can see the LIGHT

Well...some of you noted in my last blog that I had issues with spelling and grammar. May I remind us all that I am blind...that is my story and I am sticking to it!

Today begins my last week of the semester...YEAH!!! I am so tired and am looking forward to a bit of a break...if you can call it that. As I sit here...I think about all the many things I wont have to deal with for 3 months.

NO MORE 5:30am wake up calls!
NO MORE diagramming a language that is no longer spoken in the modern day (Koinea Greek)!
NO MORE use of made up words...parakete, pericope, exegete...etc!
NO MORE wishing I could just go sit in the sun instead of suffering in bordom...hahaha!
NO MORE reading endless books.
NO MORE listening to classmate snore as they fall into comas during class!

Yes, I love school...but at the end of the semester, I am quite tired and need a break. I know that this is something God has called me to do...BUT I GET A THREE MONTH BREAK! Whooty whoo!

No comments: