Friday, April 25, 2008

SANCTUARY!

I have made it home to Indiana for a brief and restful visit with friends and family. There is something about coming hogreat night...in that I got the best night sleep I have had in the past few weeksme and getting rested and recharged. I can't explain it...but I feel refreshed after being here just 15 hours.

Last night was a great night in that I got the best night's sleep. i had some crazy dreams about my grandparents cat wearing glasses for its poor eyesight. When in fact my pap is headed even now to pick up his new glasses...WOW!

It is good being home! Charlie is playing...or attempting to play...the piano, HE SHOULDNY GIVE UP HIS DAY JOB! He is actually doing well now that he is drinking his coffee!

OFF I GO TO UNCLE RICKS OFFICE!

1 comment:

The Circuit Writer said...

And you use to fuss at my mistakes in a blog....not so easy is it?