Thursday, April 24, 2008

Is Jesus up at 5:40?

WHEW! 5:40 comes earlier and earlier each week!!! I have to get up that early to go to seminary and wonder if Jesus is up that early. It seems as though I just lay down and the alarm goes off! Man I am really beginning to dislike the phrase...'HELLO MOTO" the tune on my cell phone.

I am now sitting in an exegesis class and am wishing I were in my comfy bed all nice and snug...maybe watching a movie. But I emember someone saying to me that I must do the things I need to do when I need to do them so that I can do the things I want to do when I want to do them. Hopefully, there will come a day when I am able to sleep in and watch a movie before I get up...who knows...maybe SATURDAY!!!

Until then, I must continue doing the good work and praying for the UMers in Texas...May God have mercy and may He reign in Fort Worth and everywhere! AMEN!

No comments: