Monday, April 26, 2010

Are You there? - 97

Sunday was a magnificent day...I spent time in worship with my friend Chance. This morning is also glorious because I can get some work done now that my low-grade migrane, which I have hadd since Friday, is gone!

The day is coming when I will no longer live in Lexington...the "FOR RENT" sign has appeared in my yard. I made the comment to Chance that, "It's sad...it's becoming real!" I have lived here for 6 years...that is quite a long time. I am excited...do not get me wrong. I am just reflective as this part of my life comes to an end.

Today is also exciting because the embassy should not have posession of my work visa documents! I hope that that process goes well...please be in prayer about that over the coming days and weeks! As I begin this week, the loose ends of school and the task of raising support are the thrust of my efforts. I graduate on May 22nd. If you would like to help me celebrate, contact me...or if you would like to help support me as missionary...contact me...OR if you are reading these posts...let me know! :-)

As I begin day 97, I am thankful! I am thankful for friends, for family, for the love of God and for the opportunities which this day holds. I pray that your day be filled with a sense of this thankfulness! God bless you all!

God, I thank you for every opportunity I have! I pray that I would not take any of them for granted. Help me to give thanks in all things! AMEN!

(This may seem less profound...I am trying to use some variety...we shall see what the coming day hold!)

3 comments:

Ryan said...

ahh- the duplex. good times there for the year we shared it.

Benjamin said...

Indeed...good times Ryan!!!

Marty said...

I'm reading...playing catch up, but I'm reading!