Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 93 - God is Good!

It is hard to believe that I started this blog last Friday! Where does the time go?

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to share with some inner city students. I told them about my calling to Prague and shared my testimony. It was a great time and God was faithful to the prayeers lifted on my behalf. One of the kids, who had been a bit of a pain in the beginning, came up to me and with all sincerity said, "THANK YOU!" I know that it was good for these students to see that others have faced struggles, but that with God's help, they have overcome. This is the lesson I took away yesterday...to allow my life to not only speak of God's amazing love, but to also allow it to be a living sermon to His strength and ability and not my own.

I cannot wait til I graduate...21 years of education, and I am considering getting my Ed.D. Am I crazy?! I know that God has used these 21 years to form me and prepare me for His Kingdom work in Prague! Speaking of graduation, you are invited to my Opeen House/Going Away Party on May 22nd at 6:00pm at Christ UMC in Lexington. Don't worry, I will still be around some this summer!!! And if anyone is looking for a gift (hint hint!), I have always wanted and AKC, OESCA certified Old English Sheepdog! Just a thought!!!

Well..I have lots to do before small group tonight! God bless you!

Lord, I bend my knee to you today. Make me a vessel of your hope and love, and may my life bring glory to your name! AMEEN!

No comments: