Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 92 - Up Late and Loving It

Last night, I had small group at my house (my boys)! It was a fun time and a high holy time all at once. We expeerienced the holy moment of foot wahsing...this was a sacred time for me as I washed each boy's feet and prayed for them as I did.

After the serious and holy time, I decided to pass along some of my wisdom gained in college. Yes, we burned coffee mate. This may not be considered wise by some, but we did make some fun memories, and safety was always considered.

As I begin day 92, I feel a sense of deep love and care for my boys, and for God's provision, I am thankful!

LORD, open my eyes to your love this day! Heelp these boys, my boys, to know this same love, and help us all to be ambassadors of your love in this world. AMEN!

No comments: