Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 85 and 84 - A tribute to my mother

So...I did not post this yesteerday because I had the opportunity to go home anjd surprise my mom for Mother's Day! (And there are times when I just need mom to make things as they should be!)

God has blessed each of us with the gift of a mother...and we all think of our mother as best and such...and it is VERY TRUE! My mom has always been there to support me and love on me in good and bad times! She has kissed hurts and dried tears! She is so special to me! It is a shame we do not honor our mothers more often! Though she has her faults, as we all do, she is mom and I love her dearly! It was so good to see her this weekend!

In honjor of her, I am posting one of her favorite songs I havee sung...though it is not me singing. (I will return to tell what happened friday in tomorrow's blong.)



LOVE YA MOM!

No comments: