Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 88 - Help me get it done Lord!

Yeesterday, I was reminded that it is about a month until I move out of my house and become, as Charlie has said, "wandering homeless!" (If anyone has a spare room, I will be in the Lexington area the 26 of June - July 4th and July 16-23 on top of a handful of other dates!)

Anyhow, I was thinking about all the memories I have had in my house.

Roommates - Ryan, Charlie, Jonathan

Ice Storm Shelter - This is when I learned about pizza cutters being conducive to melting.

The death of Ronald Reagan - this happened the day I moved in!

THE KING - those who know are laughing!

My Fall - this happened in March 2007 and is what caused the doctor I saw to question if I was born with albinism or whether it was a result of the fall I had!

All the students I have tutored here! All the fellowship I have had here!

This has been a good neighborhood to live in, and I will miss it dearly! I have been blessed with amazing landlords...and will miss them too! But God is preparing me a place in Prague where more memories will be made and fun will be had. I look forward to this new home and the adventure I will have with Godd!

FATHER, thank you for this day! Thank you for all the memories and for the blessing of a home! I pray that You will always be part of wherever I live...because it is only with you that it will be a HOME! Guide me this day! AMEN!

No comments: