Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 89 - Encouraged

Last night, I had feelings of discouragement...but not for long! After speaking with Marty, Chance, and Jillian (all about different things), I felt encouraged! I was blessed by they words they spoke and am so excited to see what God has in store for me today! THANK YOU!

This morning, I have a song on my heart, so that is what I am going to share. As I think about my role, my part, in the Kingdom, I am reminded of the price paid for me. I hope in hearing this song, you are reminded of how much you are worth and how much God loves you! ENJOY!



Father, I thank you for your unending love...the love which I see in the sacrifice of Christ! I PRAISE YOUR NAME! I thank you for wonderful friends who come along and speak wise and holy words of encouragement! Bless us this day as we consider how much you love us! AMEN!

No comments: