Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 78 - Only in Nicholasville

These were the words of my pal Nicholas as we watched in awe the cops administer a field sobriaty test to someone in the parking lot of the Amstar last night. I had never seen this done in real life...and while this saddens me to think someone was in such a condition as to warrant this test, it scares me to think that individuals so young are doing such things without any concern for the ramifications.

Nontheless, Chance, Nicholas, Robert and I had a great time seeing Robin Hood last night. I was jumpy throughout because of some of the action scenes which were intense! The movie is a must see...this is not your Disney Robin Hood!

Today is also one week until I graduate from ATS...YAY! I am so excited for this because God has placed a passion on my heart and I can not wait to begin the next phase of my life with God...though I am sad to leave...I am going to miss so many people, but God has people waiting for me! So today, I am trusting in the Lord for the ability to stay connected with all my loved ones!

Father, I thank you for all the fun you are allowing me to have and for the ability to share my life with all these special people here and with those to come in Prague! Guide us all this day! AMEN!!

No comments: