Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 73

Today, the stress of everything seemed to overwhelm me as I laid in bed at 5:14am thinking about all I have to get done before June 9th and then again August 2nd. Then I resolved not to worry...I have wonderful friends who will help me get these things accomplished in due time.

I have also decided to make my own version of the "Bucket List" only mine will be called the Prague List...it will be a list of things I want to do, people I want to see, and places I want to go to before leaving in August for Prague. I hope to publish this list tomorrow...and hope that all my friends and family will help me to acomplish these things.

This is the task for today...well that and relax on my seudo-vacation!

LORD, grant me your strength to make it day-by-day. Help me to see your glory today!
AMEN!

No comments: