Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 67 - FUNNIES

Yesterday, I spent most of the afternoon and evening crying as I packed up 6 years of memories in my Arcadia Park house! So this morning, I thought I would share some happy things...my favorite books, movies, and songs. This is like my top ten! The reason I thought to do this is because I was packing up all of these things yesterday.

MOVIES
1. Braveheart
2. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
3. The Young Victoria
4. The Lord of the Rings: Two Towers
5. Mission Impossible
6. Phantom of the Opera
7. The Queeen
8. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
9. The Nativity Story
10. Facing the Giants

BOOKS
1. The Bible
2. The Hiding Place
3. Lest Innocent Blood Be Shed
4. Angels and Demons
5. Same Kind of Different As Me
6. Murder on the Orient Express
7. The Purpose Driven Life
8. The Celtic Way of Evangelism
9. Foxes' Book of Martyrs
10. An American in Paris

MUSIC
1. You Raise Me up by Josh Groban
2. Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
3. Christmas Medley by The Boston Pops
4. How Beautiful by Twila Paris
5. On My Own...Les Miserables
6. You'll Never Walk Alone...Carousel
7. Trumpet Voluntary in D
8. Light Your World by Newsong
9. Paparazzi by Lady Gaga
10. Twist and Shout by the Beatles (OR CHANCE!!!)

Lord, I give you this day...with all its busy-ness and stress and joy and excitement! Grabt me your peace...AMEN!

1 comment:

Robert said...

I thought for sure the Ben movie would be #1.