Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 80 - Unexpected Joy

A lot of unexpected things are happening these days. Yesterday, I received unexpected joy from the Holy Spirit...

Last night, I saw 6 young men do some amazing ministry...Chance, Kyle, David, Nicholas, Daniel, and Alex...The Holy Spirit worked through them to minister to a family we all love! I was so proud of each one of them for their willingness to serve and thank God for the way the Holy Spirit worked through them.

Of course, we also had some fun...because I believe that it is virtually impossible to gather in Christian fellowship and not have fun. We ate at my favorite Mexican restaurant...Le Casa de Jose! We had a large time (as my friend Carrie would say).




All I have to say is...I HAVE A SPIDER IN MY HAIR!!!!

Lord, I praise you for your unexpected blessings and gifts! I thank you for using these fine young men to be your hands and feet! May they always hold fast to you! AMEN!

No comments: