Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A city of UP

So, I have discovered over the past few weeks that the Israelis do not know the meaning of the word FLAT. There is not one place I have gone where I have been able to walk on a flat surface. I am not complaining about all the going UP, but I mean even the plateaus in this country are not flat!!!

I guess there is a spiritual lesson in this. God has brought me UP to a new plateau of thinking. He does not want us to remain flat (like the flat Sprite I am drinking right now). He wants us to continue upward to newer and greater depths of understanding! I have certainly learned this...I do not read the Bible in the same way anymore - AMEN!

So, I guess that I need to use the stair master more as God is not going to allow me to go flat. I will continue on this upward road to glory! I hope to see you huffing and puffing upward with me!!!

No comments: