Tuesday, January 23, 2007

On man...I hope it fits!

Well, it is time to say GOODBYE to Israel. I am finishing the last of my packing and am praying that God opens a black hole in my suitcases so all my stuff fits. I am donating some items to the school - nothing of consequence!

There are also some thing I want to share with you - things I hope I never do or see again!

1. I never want to see pita bread at least not for about two months!

2. I hope I remember that American toilets CAN handle toilet paper!

3. "Just a little further" means "there is no turning back now!"

4. I hope that I remember that my heat and hot water are not dependent on a time schedule - I can have them whenever and wherever I want.

5. I still have the Albino Hex...I scared a bedouin in Petra.

I have learned a lot and look forward to sharing it with you! For now, I have to go sit on a couple of suitcases...Man I hope they fit!

1 comment:

ASAM said...

What an honour to have seen Israel. One day i hope to get there.
I am a believer too. I have a passionate message that i am sharing through the media, publishing a book etc.
Check out my 2 blogsites etc. and you will find out more. And if you pass on my message to anyone you think could benefit....it would be great.