Friday, January 5, 2007

A New Way of Living

So today, we began our journey in the holy land. We visited the Old City and saw many sites. They included the Dormitian Abbey (supposed site of the Last Supper), the Zion Gate (entrance into the Jewish Quarter), the Cardo (a Roman Road), a view of the Temple Mount, the Church of the Holy Seplecure, Shaban (our money changer and supposed godfather of the Christian mafia), and a rooftop view of the city.

God has shown me many things in my short life, but one of the most powerful has been the He chooses what is GREAT. To look at Jerusalem is to wonder...WHY HERE?

Eventhough I have to throw away my toilet paper instead of flush it and endure a slope that seems to never go down, God provided for His people in this land and His feet met the Earth here. That is enough to make me have a new view of the city and new way of living my life. God is in control...nomatter what I think, His will be done!

No comments: